Group Blog Project

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Valentines Day

I apologize for being out much of this past week. Pneumonia is tough enough to spell much less to try and teach through. I am finally feeling myself again after a very difficult week. Thank goodness for antibiotics. I really appreciate all of your patience through this. My plan was to have the following information sent home earlier last week. Since that didn't happen, we are forced to deal with a much shorter time line. I have posted information regarding Valentines Day in the right hand column under Writing Homework. Everything you need to know, including the class list, can be found in that document. If you need more information please email me ASAP.                                                               I hope that this next week is a happy and healthy one for all Sexton Mt. families.

No comments:

Post a Comment